WORK, PLAY, GIVE. BE A PART OF THE VIVINT EXPERIENCE.
Outside Sales Rep- (Nationwide)
Vivint’s Outside Sales Rep. is an essential member of the Vivint team. This position is great for full-time work in any area. In many cases, outside Sales Rep’s are the first and most lasting impression a customer has with Vivint. Every interaction with a potential Vivint customer must be performed excellently in order to fulfill Vivint’s mission of protecting families, providing energy efficient solutions, and simplifying lives. Vivint’s corporate HQ in Provo, UT is the location of the main head quarters.
Apply below for Outside Sales Rep job.
- Generate new security/home automation systems sales by educating customers about Vivint as well as features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Determine customer requirements and needs in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and quotes.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales and management team.
- Maintain proficiency in using personal computer, customer management software and other common office equipment and software.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Attend team meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and goals.
- Communicate and sell our security/home automation systems wither D2D or direct contact.
- Perform sales and other duties as assigned.
- Highly energetic and internally motivated
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in person to a high volume of people throughout the workday
- Able to repetitively overcome objections.
- Prominent organization and presentation skill
- Excellent time management skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Must be honest, empathetic, assertive and systematic
- High school education or equivalent
- Prior sales experience is preferred
- Outside Sales Rep is an entry level position; however, you have the potential of earning quite a bit working full-time.
Hours and Training:
Full time – May thru August 2013 12pm-8:30pm with additional training and schedules throughout the calendar year.
Compensation and Benefits:
Vivint Outside Sales Representatives receive competitive commissions for sales installed. (explained during the interview process)
Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.